Source code

Jun 25, 2008 at 8:44 AM
Hi Erik

How you doing? My name is Pallavi and I was browsing material regarding the SOAP testing and came across your tool. Its well made and is quite intuitive for a new user.

I was interested in the source code of the application and downloaded it from the source codes, but some how i feel the code received isn't complete. Where as i wasn't able to figure out what code are you using to invoke the web service request.

It will be of immense help if you could share the code for release 3 with me. I know i may be asking too much but if its possible  kindly do so.

Or if you could direct me to a working set of code on the code perplex site which i can download and start using.

Please let me know regarding the same. Looking forward to a reply.

Thanks
Coordinator
Jun 27, 2008 at 9:12 AM

Hi Pallavisa,

I've added the source to the r0.3 release. :)

~Erik

Pallavisa wrote:
Hi Erik

How you doing? My name is Pallavi and I was browsing material regarding the SOAP testing and came across your tool. Its well made and is quite intuitive for a new user.

I was interested in the source code of the application and downloaded it from the source codes, but some how i feel the code received isn't complete. Where as i wasn't able to figure out what code are you using to invoke the web service request.

It will be of immense help if you could share the code for release 3 with me. I know i may be asking too much but if its possible  kindly do so.

Or if you could direct me to a working set of code on the code perplex site which i can download and start using.

Please let me know regarding the same. Looking forward to a reply.

Thanks

Jun 27, 2008 at 2:44 PM
Hey Erik!!

Thanks a ton for such a quick response with a positive reply. Its really helpful and i am grateful to you.